Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Eating Experiences



I appreciate when design meets food, but what she does I believe it goes a little over the common sense of food designs: it's more like mood design. As she sais ''food is already perfectly designed by nature'' and what she does is create an experience: ''food goes to stomach, but it can also activate the brain and can rouse strong memories and emotions''. I have to say that I totally believe in what she sais and I think that restaurants should work more and more with emotions and senses. Eating is such an amazing moment of the day and some new rituals could help enjoying it in the best way, or simply in another way, that goes over the typical food consumption. Great job Marije.


1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! I got her EAT LOVE book a couple months ago! I am so in love with this reinvention of food.

    ReplyDelete